Chirstmas Time in 4K


We had a really good time leading up to Christmas!  Much of our time was spent preparing for our Christmas Program, but we managed to have some fun too!  One of may favorite things to do on our "party day" is to make gingerbread houses.  Since I have a small class it is very easy to do.  I use milk cartons and hot glue them closed and to the paper plates and guide the students in frosting and decorating.  Then I send them home with students after we have a quick frosted snack with the extra graham crackers.








We are also really lucky to be selected to decorate a tree in Cathedral Square with other schools in the area.   That is me in the yellow poncho.....we had fun, but the weather did not seem to cooperate, the kids didn't seem to mind at all though  


1 comment:

  1. I love, love, love that last photo with the trees in background decorated! So other schools decorate them too? So cool!

    ReplyDelete